HALLOWEEN COOKIE DOUGH BARK
- 8 oz. Ride or Die, room temperature
- 4 cups white chocolate chips
- ½ cup halloween sprinkles of choice (we used orange, black, and pumpkins)
- ¼ cup candy corn
- Melt white chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl in 20 second intervals, stirring between.
- Spread 2 cups of the melted white chocolate onto a sheet pan lined with parchment paper. Sprinkle ¼ cup of the sprinkles on top.Place in the fridge for 30 minutes to set.
- Pull the white chocolate out of the fridge, and lightly spread the Ride or Die dough on top of the hardened chocolate.
- Pour the remaining white chocolate on top of cookie dough (it’s okay if it doesn’t fully cover all of the Doughp), then sprinkle with remaining halloween sprinkles, followed by the candy corn.
- Place in the fridge for another 30 minutes to set.
- Cut or break the chocolate into bite sized pieces. Keep in the fridge when not devouring.