OFFICIAL RULES 2021
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, YOU AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES, WHICH ARE A CONTRACT, SO READ THEM CAREFULLY BEFORE ENTERING. WITHOUT LIMITATION, THIS CONTRACT INCLUDES INDEMNITIES TO THE RELEASED PARTIES FROM YOU AND A LIMITATION OF YOUR RIGHTS AND REMEDIES.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry and time of awarding the prize. If an individual is a resident of a jurisdiction that deems him/her to be minor, then he/she must obtain parental/legal guardian consent prior to entering and/or prior to submitting any personally identifiable information.
Officers, directors, and employees of Chobani, LLC and Doughp, Inc.; members of their immediate families (spouses and/or parents, children, and siblings, and their spouses); and/or persons living in the same households as such persons (whether or not related thereto) are ineligible to enter these Sweepstakes. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law.
If you use your wireless mobile device to enter, standard message and data rates may apply. Please consult your wireless-service provider regarding its pricing plans prior to entering via your wireless mobile device. Sponsor (defined below) is not responsible for any message or data rate charges which may apply. A wireless mobile device is not required to enter the Sweepstakes.
2. ADMINISTRATOR: The Sweepstakes is administered by Chobani, LLC (“Administrator” or “Sponsor”).
3. PROMOTION PERIOD: The promotion period begins at 9:00 a.m. EST on May 12, 2021 and ends at 8:59 a.m. EST on May 18, 2021 (“Promotion Period”).
4. PRIZE: Ten (10) winners will be randomly selected (five (5) will be randomly selected by Chobani and five (5) will be randomly selected by Doughp) and they will receive coupons for six (6) months’ supply of free Chobani® Oat products and six (6) months’ supply of Doughp’s Bestseller 4-pack.
Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied by Sponsor. The prize is not transferrable, assignable or redeemable for cash. No prize substitutions may be made, except by the Sponsor, in its sole discretion, who reserves the right to substitute any prize with an alternative prize of equal or greater value. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. The approximate retail price of the prize is $263.70. The total approximate retail value of all prizes is $2,637.
5. HOW TO ENTER AND WINNER SELECTION: During the Promotion Period, participants may enter the Sweepstakes by following the steps below:
- Maintain a public Instagram account (the “Social Media Platform”);
- Follow @chobani and @doughp on the Social Media Platform; and
- Comment on the post by tagging a friend (your “Comment”).
Obtaining the Prize is subject to entrant’s full compliance with these Official Rules. Except where prohibited, a selected potential winner may be required to complete and return to Sponsor an Affidavit of Eligibility and a Liability/Publicity Release Form (“Affidavit and Release”) within seven (7) days of receiving the Affidavit and Release. If (a) a potential winner cannot be contacted as specified above; (b) any notification is returned as undeliverable; or (c) a winner is deemed ineligible for any other reason in the sole discretion of Sponsors (or their designee), the potential winner will be disqualified and forfeit the prize and the entrant that was next in line will be considered the winner. Under no circumstances will more than the advertised number of prizes be awarded.
Once informed that you are an official winner, Sponsor shall arrange for the delivery of the Prize. However, if the winner does not provide Sponsors with a mailing address for the Prize within 7 days of being contacted by Sponsor, the winner will forfeit the prize and a new potential winner will be selected. Winners are responsible for all federal, state, and local taxes and all other costs and expenses associated with prize not specified herein as being awarded.
6. CONTENT RESTRICTIONS: Your Comment and, if applicable, any other content (collectively “Content”) must be original work, created only by you. You must have permission to include any reference to any other person in your Content. If requested, entrant must be able to provide such permission in a form acceptable to Sponsor. Your Content cannot include any content that is deemed to (a) be sexually explicit or suggestive, violent or derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group, profane or pornographic, contain or reference nudity or any materially dangerous activity; (b) mention alcohol, marijuana, illegal drugs or paraphernalia, tobacco, firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing), any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous, or any particular political agenda or message; (c) be obscene or offensive, endorse any form of hate or hate group; (d) contain trademarks, logos or trade dress owned by others, or advertise or promote any brand or product (except the Sponsor’s brand which is the subject of this Sweepstakes) of any kind, without permission, or contain any personal identification, such as license plate numbers, personal names, e-mail addresses or street addresses; (e) contain copyrighted materials, including music, owned by others without permission; and (f) contain materials embodying the names, likenesses, photographs, or other indicia identifying any person, living or dead, without permission.
POSTED CONTENT SOLELY REPRESENTS THE VIEWS/OPINIONS OF THE INDIVIDUAL ENTRANTS AND DO NOT REFLECT THE VIEWS/OPINIONS OF ANY OF THE SPONSOR IN ANY MANNER.
Use of any robotic, automatic, programmed or similar entry method will void your entry and result in disqualification. Any attempt by any individual to exceed the above-indicated entry limit by using multiple/different e-mail or IP addresses, social accounts, identities, or any other methods will void that individual's entry and that individual will be disqualified. All entries must be received during the Promotion Period. In the event of dispute as to the identity or eligibility of a potential winner, the winning entry will be declared made by the “Authorized Account Holder” of the Social Account used to enter the Sweepstakes provided he/she is eligible according to these Official Rules. The “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to a social account by the Social Media Platform.
7. SPONSOR’S USE OF CONTENT: Posting Content constitutes entrant’s consent to give Sponsor a royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, create derivative works from, and display the Content in whole or in part, on a worldwide basis, and to incorporate it into other works, in any form, media or technology now known or later developed, including for promotional or marketing purposes without limitation and without further notice or approval. If requested, entrant will sign any documentation that may be reasonably required for Sponsor to make use of the non-exclusive rights entrant is granting in and to the Content. Entrant hereby agrees that he/she will not be paid or compensated for any such use of his/her Content by Sponsor or its designees, and further waives any “Moral Right of Authors” in the Content.
By posting Content, each entrant acknowledges that such Content is gratuitous, unsolicited, and without restriction, and will not place Sponsor under any obligations other than those contained in these Official Rules, and that the Sponsor is free to disclose the ideas contained in the Content on a non-confidential basis to anyone or otherwise use the ideas therein without any compensation to the entrant. Each entrant further acknowledges that the Sponsor does not waive any rights to use similar or related ideas previously known to Sponsor, or developed by its respective employees, or obtained from sources other than the entrant. Each entrant acknowledges that he/she will not instigate, support, maintain, or authorize any action or lawsuit against Sponsor on the basis that any use of his/her Content infringes any of his/her rights as creator of the Content.
8. GENERAL CONDITIONS: By participating, entrants agree: (a) to these rules and decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final in all respects relating to this Promotion; and (b) to release, discharge and hold harmless Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, agents and representatives and their respective officers, directors and employees from and against any and all liability, injuries, losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind sustained in connection with his/her participation in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, agents and representatives and their respective officers, directors and employees disclaim all and any liability for the actual provision, quality or nature of any third-party product or service accepted by the winners. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor and its partners to use winners’ name and/or likeness, biographical information, and/or entry form for purposes of advertising and trade and on the winners list without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
This promotion is subject to all applicable United States federal, state, and local laws, rules and regulations. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize (or component thereof) with another prize (or component thereof) of equal or greater value if the prize is not available for any reason, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. All prize details are at Sponsor’s discretion. Issues concerning the
construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York, without regard to any principles of conflict of laws. If the controversy or claim is not otherwise resolved through direct discussions or mediation, it shall then be resolved by final and binding arbitration administered by Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Services, Inc., in accordance with its Streamlined Arbitration Rules and Procedures or subsequent versions thereof (“JAMS Rules”). The JAMS Rules for selection of an arbitrator shall be followed, except that the arbitrator shall be experienced and licensed to practice law in New York. All disputes arising out of or connected with this promotion will be resolved individually, and without resort to class action. The Sponsor is not liable for any consequential, indirect, exemplary, or punitive damages, or for attorneys’ fees.
Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, agents and representatives and their respective officers, directors and employees are not responsible for and shall not be liable for: (a) electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet or computer malfunctions, failures, or difficulties of any kind, including without limitation, server malfunction or by any human error which may occur in the processing of sales data; (b) failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions; (c) lost, late, misdirected or postage-due mail; or (d) any condition caused by events beyond the control of the Sponsor that may cause the promotion to be disrupted or corrupted.
If, for any reason whatsoever, this Sweepstakes, is not capable of running as planned, including, but not limited to, by reason of infection by computer virus, tampering, fraud, technical failures, or any other cause which, in the Sponsor’s judgment, corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Sweepstakes and limit entries to those submitted prior to the action taken, or to proceed in such a manner as may be deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Failure by the Sponsor and/or its representatives to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Should any provision of these Official Rules be deemed unenforceable or invalid, the other provisions of these Official Rules shall remain in full force and effect. In the event that these Sweepstakes are challenged by any legal or regulatory authority (including but not limited to any federal or state governmental authority), Sponsor reserves the right to discontinue or modify the Sweepstakes, as applicable, or to disqualify any entrants residing in any affected geographic areas, as applicable. In such event, Sponsor and its representative shall have no liability to any entrants who are disqualified due to such an action.
8. WINNER LIST/OFFICIAL RULES: To receive a copy of these Official Rules or a list of winners, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the (i) name of the promotion, (ii) specific promotion period and (iii) whether you are requesting “Official Rules” or “Prize Winners” in the subject line. All email requests must be received no later than two (2) months after the stated end date of the particular period referenced.
SPONSOR: Chobani, LLC, 200 Lafayette Street, New York, NY 10012
Doughp, Inc., 1810 E Sahara Ave. Ste 346 Las Vegas, NV 89104
The Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with the Social Media Platform. The Social Media Platform is not affiliated with Sponsor in any way. You understand that you are providing your information to Sponsor and not to the Social Media Platform.