We're Hiring!: Support Crew Lead
Job Role: Support Crew Lead
Where: Remote, US-Based
Time: Part-Time/Full-Time Optional
Doughp Cookie Dough is serving up nostalgia in every box with ready to eat (or bake!) cookie dough. With nationwide shipping, getting ridiculously tasty edible cookie dough delivered to your front door has never been easier! Best of all, Doughp gives back with every spoonful. Through their #Doughp4Hope initiative, they give back to the community by donating a portion of every purchase to a nonprofit providing life-saving resources to women in recovery, SHE RECOVERS Foundation.
Doughp is looking for an optimistic and motivated Support Crew Lead to head up the charge related to all things in the customer support experience! Our customers are at the heart of Doughp’s business and with a 100% Happiness Guaranteed policy, it’s critical that our front line greets every customer as warmly as you would your best friend! The Support Crew Lead is passionate about helping people excited to help spread cookie dough world domination!
What You'll Be Doughing:
- Oversee and lead the Doughp Customer Support Crew in all things related to the customer experience!
- Uphold our ‘Happiness Guarantee” policy with all customers (aka make things right with any less-than-ideal situation experienced)
- Respond to customer support tickets and other customer requests via Gorgias (ticket helpdesk)
- Regularly check voicemails and respond to customers via phone if needed
- Work closely with the Fulfillment team regarding address updates, gift notes, and other important order updates
- Manage and respond to customer reviews in a timely and friendly manner
- Coordinate the Corporate Gifting process from start to finish with each corporate client
- Moderate Doughp’s Affiliate program: approve new influencers to the program and manage regular communication with influencers through a monthly newsletter
- Oversee catering inquiries and wholesale accounts/orders
- Increase nationwide recognition of Doughp articles, interviews, and other press listings via HARO
What's totally kicka$$ about the role:
- Edible Cookie Dough. All day, everyday - we think about cookie dough a lot! Not a bad gig...
- You’ll get to work side-by-side with Doughp’s CEO and Forbes 30 Under 30, Kelsey Moreira!
- You’ll have the chance to impact Doughp customer operations and help define communication strategies for the future.
In an ideal world, you have:
- A go-getter mentality and are extremely self-motivated
- The ability to work collaboratively in a team with strong communication
- Strong organizational skills
- Previous experience working in customer support and the Gorgias ticketing tool (a bonus!)
- Management experience is a plus
- Remote Position: in the interest of cultural knowledge of our market (US), we’re seeking applicants with a strong understanding of American culture
- Fluent in English: If not a native English speaker, you must provide TOEFL score of 100+
- Must have reliable internet access & computer
- Fluency in Google Suite products (Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Meet, etc.)
- Familiarity with Shopify, ShipStation, Yotpo, and/or Gorgias a plus!
Interested? Please apply here: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2383821525/