Holiday Cookie Dough Pumpkin Oat Crisp
It’s cozy season. You’ve probably pulled out your softest throw blanket and arranged your candles to burn for hygge vibes at home. Don’t stop there, though! Your taste buds deserve the same comfy feeling as the weather cools.
And you know we’ve got you. Grab some of our Holiday Oatmeal Raising Doughp, your trusty skillet, and the flavors of the season. Turn on that oven and get cracking.
- 1 15 oz can pumpkin purée
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 12 oz evaporated milk
- 8 oz Holiday Oatmeal Raisin Doughp
- Ice cream, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl, whisk together all of the ingredients except the cookie dough until combined.
- Pour the mixture into a lightly greased 10” cast iron skillet or baking dish.
- Place in the oven and bake for 40 minutes. Remove from the oven and crumble the cookie dough all over the top. Place into the oven and bake for another 10-15 minutes, or until the dough is golden brown and the pumpkin filling is set.
- Let cool for about 1 hour before serving warm with ice cream!