Spooky Doughp Drop Spiders
In less than two weeks, Halloween will finally be HERE. You’ve probably put your pumpkins out and started thinking about your costume. But don’t stop there. Halloween is all about celebrating some spooky vibes surrounded by tasty treats. Why else would kids trick-or-treat? They don’t do it for the steps! It’s about that candy.
That means that if you’re having a little Halloween get-together or heading over to someone’s house to celebrate the spook-tacular season, you gotta have the goods. And we’ve got you covered. With these oh-so-easy Spooky Doughp Drop Spiders, you’ll get something that tastes as good as it looks. Wanna be Halloween ready? Gather up what you need to set out some spiders.
You can scale this recipe up or down depending on the size of your party. Hey, if it’s a party of one, you still deserve to have a haunted holiday!
- Cookie Monsta Doughp Drops
- Pretzel sticks, snapped in half
- Googly eye candy
- Frosting (for the googly eyes)
- Split an Oreo in half (gently twisting can help).
- Add one to three Cookie Monster Doughp Drops onto one half of the split oreo. More drops will mean a fatter spider (and more cookie dough goodness).
- Place the other half of the oreo on top of the Doughp and gently press together. Use your fingers to even out on the sides.
- To make the spiders, press eight pretzel stick halves into the Doughp for the legs.
- Add a small amount of frosting to the back of the googly eyes and place them on top of the cookies.
- Serve immediately or store in the fridge until your Halloween party.