The Perfect Recipe for Kickoff
It’s almost time for the biggest game of the year. As the Chiefs get ready to take on the Eagles, you might be getting ready to host the watch party. That means pulling out all the staples: chips, wings, jalapeño poppers. When it comes to savory snacks, football really has it covered.
You probably want something sweet to pair with all that salt, though. And we have just the thing. It looks like a football but tastes like all your faves: chocolate chip cookie dough blended with chips and pretzels. It’s salty and sweet all in one, perfect for sating your guests while they root for their fave team.
Football dip recipe
- 2 cups of Super Snacker, softened (SOLD OUT, but works great with Ride or Die or any other flavor)
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 tub Cool Whip
- Finely crushed Oreos
- White chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, combine the cookie dough and cream cheese. Use an electric mixer to beat on high until combined. Fold in the cool whip with a spatula. Once combined, place in the fridge to chill for 2 hours.
- Pour the chilled dip mixture onto a large piece of saran wrap. Place another large piece of saran wrap over the top. Use your hands to gently shape the dip into a football shape. Once done, chill in the fridge for another 30 minutes.
- Take the top saran wrap off and coat completely with crushed Oreos. Once coated, use white chocolate chips to make the stitches on your "football."
- Serve alongside graham crackers and enjoy!
Get in on our big sale for the big game
But wait! What if you don’t have Super Snacker on hand?
We’ve got good news. Starting today and ending February 8th, we’re running a super sale to help you get kickoff-ready. We’re giving away a free Super Snacker with every purchase!
So what are you waiting for? Load up your cart and place your order today to score your FREE Super Snacker!