The Best Ways to Enjoy Doughp
Having a tough time digging into your Doughp cup, spoon first, straight from the fridge? We get it!
We’ve heard the feedback and had some realizations! We’ve had years to perfect our method for Doughp enjoyment, but you might just be getting started. So we wanted to share our absolute favorite ways to satisfy our sweet tooths.
Be a big softie
When it comes to texture, Doughp is a little lot like butter. Fresh out of the fridge, it can be pretty hard. But give it a little time and your spoon should glide right through.
You can get the cup nice and soft in two ways:
- Take the lid off and pop the whole cup in the microwave for ~12 seconds. It should come out with that perfectly soft, spoonable texture you crave.
- Don’t have a microwave? No prob. 15 minutes on the counter should do the trick. Your dough is safe for two weeks at room temperature so feel free to leave it on the counter to stay soft — and for easy access!
Obv, you can bake Doughp up into some wickedly good cookies. But you don’t necessarily have to go all the way to baked. In fact, Kelsey, our founder, says her favorite way to enjoy Doughp is half-baked.
Grab a microwave-safe mug or bowl and spoon as much Doughp as you want in there. Toss it in the microwave for 10-15 seconds. It’ll come out gooey, warm, and delicious. What a way to treat yourself!
Save some for later
If you have some serious self-control, you might be wondering how long your Doughp will last. Here’s what you need to know:
- On the counter: Two weeks. For real. And this way, you can always have your Doughp spoon-soft when a craving strikes.
- In the fridge: 45 days. Just don’t forget to let it soften before you dive in.
- In the freezer: One year. So why not stock up?
This gets you started with the basics, but we don’t stop there. If you want to find creative and delicious ways to use Doughp, we have a huge arsenal of recipes ready for you to explore.
Enjoying Doughp can be as complicated or as simple as you want. Whether you whip up an involved recipe or go straight in with your spoon, you’re gonna love it. Grab your safe-to-eat-raw, have-it-any-way-you-like cookie dough here!