RECIPE ALERT: Almond Joyful Bombs
We’re all super stoked to finally release some new cookie dough flavors that are seriously drool-worthy! To celebrate, we created a fun recipe to make with each new flavor. If you’re feeling fancier than eating it straight from the container—trust me, we’ve all been there when it comes to spoonfuls of Doughp right out of the fridge — try this recipe!
Haven't bought your FOMO box yet? Do not sleep on this limited-release box! They're selling fast and once they're gone, they're gone. Order your FOMO box today to avoid actual FOMO tomorrow.
Almond Joyful Bombs
Ready for some bite-sized flavor bombs? Our limited-release Almond Joyful flavor is perfect for making chocolate covered dough bites that you can keep chillin' in the fridge. These hands-on recipes are great for when you're stuck at home with the kiddos!
- 16oz of Almond Joyful Doughp
- 8oz Chocolate bar or chips (v/gf options work!)
- 1tbsp Coconut Oil
- Place the Almond Joyful cookie dough into your mixer (or use hand-mixer) to fluff the dough back up at medium speed for 1-2 minutes.
- Roll the dough into golf-ball sized balls. Place in the freezer for 30-60 minutes to harden.
- Melt the chocolate and coconut oil together using the stovetop or microwave, stirring often.
- Dip the balls of dough into the melted chocolate and coconut oil, using a fork to fully coat each one.
- Use the fork to pull each "bomb" out and let any excess chocolate drip off. Place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Let these bad boys chill in the fridge for around 20-30 minutes and enjoy!