RECIPE ALERT: Cold Brew Crew Dutch Baby
We’re all super stoked to finally release some new cookie dough flavors that are seriously drool-worthy! To celebrate, we created a fun recipe to make with each new flavor. If you’re feeling fancier than eating it straight from the container—trust me, we’ve all been there when it comes to spoonfuls of Doughp right out of the fridge — try this recipe!
Haven't bought your FOMO box yet? Do not sleep on this limited-release box! They're selling fast and once they're gone, they're gone. Order your FOMO box today to avoid actual FOMO tomorrow.
Cold Brew Crew Dutch Baby
The sweetest way to start your day? Dutch babies. But what about a twist: cold brew cookie dough for the inside? It doesn’t get more breakfast-y than that.
- 8 oz Cold Brew Crew Doughp
- 1/2 cup flour
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1/6 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2/3 cup milk
- Add flour, eggs, milk, and cinnamon to bowl and beat until smooth. Preheat oven to 450°.
- Butter up a cast-iron skillet and place in the oven until butter melts.
- Pour the batter into the cast-iron skillet, then add cookie dough in the center.
- Turn the stove down to 300°. Bake until golden brown - approximately 13-15 minutes. Finish with syrup and butter for the sweetest breakfast.
Enjoy that warm sweet goodness!