RECIPE ALERT: Strawberry Cheesin’ Cheesecake Truffles
We’re all super stoked to finally release some new cookie dough flavors that are seriously drool-worthy! To celebrate, we created a fun recipe to make with each new flavor. If you’re feeling fancier than eating it straight from the container—trust me, we’ve all been there when it comes to spoonfuls of Doughp right out of the fridge — try this recipe!
Haven't bought your FOMO box yet? Do not sleep on this limited-release box! They're selling fast and once they're gone, they're gone. Order your FOMO box today to avoid actual FOMO tomorrow.
Strawberry Cheesin’ Cheesecake Truffles
You’re used to chocolate truffles, and, yes, they are delicious AF. But what about introducing cookie dough truffles? And then cheesecake as the cherry (or strawberry) on top? It’s refreshing and sweet all at once.
- 8 oz Strawberry Cheesin’ Doughp
- 8 oz. softened cream cheese
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 2/3 cup crushed graham crackers
- Chocolate chips
- Mix together the ingredients, minus the Doughp. Chill for 30 minutes. Then, form small, tablespoon-sized balls. Cut each ball in half and freeze for 15 minutes.
- Form balls from the Strawberry Cheesin’ and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Form a pancake with each cold cookie dough ball, then fill with a cheesecake truffle. Roll it in your hands until the cheesecake is hidden. Chill for at least 15 more minutes.
- Melt the chocolate chips and place the cheesecake-cookie-dough balls in, coating completely. Place them on a baking sheet with wax paper.
- Refrigerate to seal the deal (and stop the drip). Then enjoy for up to five days!
P.S. for all the parents out there: This would be a great activity with the kiddos!