RECIPE ALERT: CinnaMOOD Pancakes
We’re all super stoked to finally release some new cookie dough flavors that are seriously drool-worthy! To celebrate, we created a fun recipe to make with each new flavor. If you’re feeling fancier than eating it straight from the container—trust me, we’ve all been there when it comes to spoonfuls of Doughp right out of the fridge — try this recipe!
Haven't bought your FOMO box yet? Do not sleep on this limited-release box! They're selling fast and once they're gone, they're gone. Order your FOMO box today to avoid actual FOMO tomorrow.
Ready to kick your day off in the best possible way? Put CinnaMOOD in your pancakes to spice things up! Think: cinnamon roll meets pancake. This Doughp flavor is *chef’s kiss* inside of warm pancakes.
- 8 oz CinnaMOOD Doughp at room temperature
- 1 cup of flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 3 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 3 tbsp melted butter
- Mix all ingredients (minus the Doughp) in a large bowl until smooth. Turn on your skillet to medium heat.
- Break up the room temperature Doughp into little bite-size nuggets
- Pour ¼ cup of pancake mix onto the pan and quickly add 3-5 pieces of cookie dough.
- Let the pancake sit until bubble start to form (~2 minutes), then flip. Let sit for another five minutes.
- Place the pancakes on a plate, and don’t be shy - serve with syrup and more cookie dough! Dig in!