Go Beast Mode With Our New Back-to-School Pack Recipes
Big news! We’re launching a new pack to help you get ready to go back to school. Whether you hit the classroom yourself, have little ones to help prep, or just love shopping the school supply section, you know it’s that time of year. Things are about to get a little more chaotic.
We want to help. That’s why we’re launching our new Back-to-School pack, loaded with family-friendly faves and an ALL-NEW flavor. This three-pack includes Brownie Beast, Ride or Die, and the new Super Snacker! It’s got potato chips, pretzel pieces, and peanut butter chips all rolled into our chocolate chip cookie Doughp. It’s a little reminder that even in the busyness of kicking off a new school year, you CAN have it all!
Our new Back-to-School Pack launches on the 15th, but you can sign up for early access to get your order in a few days before everyone else.
Once you get your order — or if you already have some Brownie Beast Doughp on hand — we’ve got a recipe for you. Brownie Beast has double the protein and six times as much fiber as traditional dough because it uses Regrained's Supergrain+. And that means this recipe gives you a way to sneak extra nutrients into your kids’ meals — or your own.
Brownie Beast Snickers Bars
- 1 pint Brownie Beast Doughp
- 12 ounces caramel sauce of choice
- 1 cup peanuts
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Flaky sea salt (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a 9x9 or 8x8-inch baking dish with parchment paper.
- Press the entire pint of Brownie Beast evenly into the lined baking dish.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Let cool.
- Pour the caramel sauce evenly over the baked cookie dough, followed by evenly sprinkling the peanuts on top. Set aside.
- Melt the chocolate chips and coconut oil over a double boiler — or in the microwave in 20-second intervals, stirring between each.
- Pour the melted chocolate over the peanuts and top with flaky sea salt, if desired.
- Freeze for at least two hours. Let sit at room temperature for about five minutes before slicing and serving. Store covered in the refrigerator.
If you're a football fan, you probably tuned into the pre-season Jaguars-Raiders game last night. That's right. Football is back, baby! To celebrate, we've got a football dip that's almost as sweet as that first kickoff. Ready, set, hike!
- 1 pint Blondie Doughp, softened
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 tub Cool Whip
- Finely crushed Oreos
- White chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, combine the cookie dough and cream cheese. Use an electric mixer to beat on high until combined. Fold in the cool whip with a spatula. Once combined, place in the fridge to chill for 2 hours.
- Pour the chilled dip mixture onto a large piece of saran wrap. Place another large piece of saran wrap over the top. Use your hands to gently shape the dip into a football shape. Once done, chill in the fridge for another 30 minutes.
- Take the top saran wrap off and coat completely with crushed Oreos. Once coated, use white chocolate chips to make the stitches on your "football."
- Serve alongside graham crackers and enjoy!