Stroop To My Level Is Back! So Here's A Decadent Recipe
There's just something about a stroopwafel. These Dutch cookies give you that perfect blend of crispiness and creaminess thanks to velvety caramel filling sandwiched between two ultra-thin waffle cookies. Is your mouth watering yet?
If you're on board, you're going to love this news: we're bringing back Stroop To My Level, our stroopwafel-inspired Doughp! And that means we've got a recipe on deck to help you enjoy it. You scream, we scream, everyone screams for these too-good Stroop To My Level Ice Cream Sundaes.
Ingredients (serves four)
- Stroop to My Level Doughp
- Vanilla ice cream
- Caramel sauce
- 2 stroopwafels, crumbled (crumbled waffle cone also works if you can't find stroopwafel)
- Whipped cream
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- For each cookie, scoop 1-2 tbsp of dough onto the baking sheet. You'll need at least two cookies for this recipe, but you can always make some extras so you can enjoy them later!
- Bake the cookies for about 10 minutes, until they're golden brown. Let cool and cut in half.
- To make your sundaes, grab your serving dish and fill it with a generous amount of ice cream. Top with a heavy pour of caramel sauce, a big dollop of whipped cream, and crumbled stroopwafel.
- Top it off with your cookie — then dig in, spoonlicker!