Cookie Dough Funfetti Cupcakes
Who’s ready for some fun? We’re not just talking funfetti (but come on, it has fun in the name). We’re also talking cupcakes loaded with cookie dough, too. If you’re one of those people who think you can’t have too much of a good thing, this recipe is for you.
- 1 box funfetti cupcake mix, plus whatever it calls for, like oil and eggs
- 1 bag Ride or Die Dough Drops
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 stick unsalted butter, softened
- 4-6 cups powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup mini chocolate chips
- Rainbow sprinkles
- Prepare and bake the funfetti cupcakes according to package directions. Once baked, let cool completely.
- Take a small, nickel-sized cookie cutter or something similar, and cut the middle of the cupcake out. Don’t go all the way to the bottom.
- Place two Doughp Drops into the center of the cupcake. Place the center of the cake back on top and press down. It’s okay if it’s not perfect, the frosting will cover it.
- Meanwhile, make the frosting by combining the cream cheese and butter in a large mixing bowl. Beat with an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Add 4 cups of powdered sugar and the vanilla. Beat again until smooth and combined. For a sweeter frosting, add more powdered sugar.
- Fold in the mini chocolate chips.
- Frost the cookie dough stuffed cupcakes and top with sprinkles and more Doughp Drops, if desired!