NAUGHTY & NICE CANDY BARK
- 1 pint Naughty & Nice Doughp
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup salted butter
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips or chunks
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- Crushed pretzels, to top
- Chopped pecans, to top
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a couple large baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Scoop 1-2 tbsp of Naughty & Nice Doughp per cookie onto the lined baking sheets, making approximately 16 cookies.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes or until golden and slightly crisp. Let cool completely. Keep the oven preheated for a later step.
- Heat a medium saucepan over medium heat. Add the brown sugar and butter and melt the butter, stirring constantly, until the butter and sugar are completely combined and bubbling, about 5 minutes. It should resemble dark, thin caramel.
- Meanwhile, arrange the cookies into an even layer on a parchment lined baking sheet. You can break apart the cookies and overlap them a little bit to create this layer.
- Pour the hot caramel mixture evenly over the layer of cookies. Transfer the baking sheet to the oven and bake for 5 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle the chocolate chips over top. Return to the oven and bake for 2 minutes, until the chocolate chips are beginning to melt.
- Remove from the oven and use a spatula or spoon to spread the melted chocolate evenly over the top. Sprinkle pretzels and pecans evenly over the chocolate.
- Transfer the baking sheet to the refrigerator and chill for at least 4 hours, up to overnight. Break or cut the bark into desired shapes and pieces and enjoy!