Rudolph’s NUT CLUSTERS
- 1 ½ cups dark chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- ½ cup cashews, roughly chopped
- ½ cup pecans, roughly chopped
- ½ cup walnuts, roughly chopped
- ½ pint Rudolph's Reindough, crumbled and rolled into small balls
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- ¼ cup red hots
- Heat a medium saucepan over medium low heat. Meanwhile, line a medium baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add the chocolate chips and coconut oil and melt, stirring regularly, until most of the chocolate chips are melted, about 5 minutes.
- Working quickly, add in the cashews, pecans, walnuts, doughp, mini marshmallows, and red hots, stirring until just combined.
- Use a spoon to scoop dollops of the chocolate-nut mixture onto a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Transfer the baking sheet to the freezer and let freeze for at least 30 minutes before enjoying.