MARSHMALLOW BUTTERCREAM COOKIE SANDWICHES
- 1 pint Chrissy Pie Doughp
- 1 cup butter, room temperature
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cups marshmallow fluff
- Pinch of salt
- 3-4 cups powdered sugar
- 1-2 tbsp heavy cream
- Cinnamon sugar for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Scoop a heaping tablespoon of the Chrissy Pie per cookie and place on the baking sheet. Bake for about 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool completely.
- Meanwhile, in a large mixing bowl, beat the butter until light and fluffy. Add the vanilla, marshmallow fluff, and a pinch of salt. Beat again until smooth.
- Add in 3 cups of the powdered sugar and beat until smooth. If needed, add in 1-2 tbsp of heavy cream until desired consistency is reached. The buttercream should be light and fluffy. If too thin, add in more powdered sugar.
- To assemble the cookie sandwiches, scoop a generous amount of the buttercream onto the bottom of a cookie. Take a second cookie and gently press down until the buttercream reaches the edges of the cookies.
- Roll the edges of the cookie into cinnamon sugar if desired and serve immediately!
Drooling yet? Ready, set, dough to build your very own pack of our drool worthy flavors!