NO BAKE CHRISSY PIE MINI CHEESECAKES
Graham Cracker Crumble
- 1 ½ cups crushed graham crackers
- ⅓ cup salted butter, melted
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ⅓ cup pecans, chopped
- 1 cup heavy whipped cream
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- ⅓ cup brown sugar
- ½ pint Chrissy Pie Doughp, room temperature
- ⅓ cup pure maple syrup
- In a small bowl, mix the graham crackers, brown sugar, pecans, and melted butter until a crumbly texture forms. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat the heavy whipping cream with an electric mixer until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
- In another large bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Add in the brown sugar and beat again until combined.
- Add the Chrissy Pie Doughp and beat until light and fluffy. Add the pure maple syrup in and mix until smooth.
- Fold in the whipped cream until completely combined.
- Make the mini cheesecakes by layering the graham cracker crumble into the bottom of the serving glasses, followed by the filling, and a sprinkle of more crumble on top. Garnish with cinnamon sticks if desired!
Ready to make these delicious mini cheesecakes? Build Your Own Pack of our drool-worthy cookie doughs and let's dough it!