Santa’s Doughp Peanut Butter Cups
Want to enjoy a seasonal spectacular? Whip up these crowd-pleasing peanut butter cups complete with Santa’s Doughp, our spin on Kris Kringle’s faves: milk and cookies. And that means that these little cups of goodness serve up holiday vibes — complete with red and green sprinkles!
- 10 oz melting chocolate
- Santa’s Doughp
- Creamy peanut butter
- Red and green sprinkles
- Peanut butter cup molds (silicone work best)
- Place the chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave in 20-second intervals, stirring each time, until the chocolate is melted and smooth.
- Spread spoonfuls of the melted chocolate into your silicone mold, pushing it up so it covers all sides of each cup.
- Transfer the mold to the freezer and freeze until solid, about 10 minutes.
- Scoop spoonfuls of Santa’s Doughp into each cup on top of the chocolate, spreading to cover the bottom of the cup. Then, scoop spoonfuls of peanut butter into each cup and carefully spread to cover the cookie dough. Note: the amount of dough and peanut butter you use will vary depending on the size of your molds.
- Transfer to the freezer and freeze until solid, about 15 minutes.
- If necessary, microwave the remaining chocolate until smooth again. Scoop spoonfuls of melted chocolate into each cup, spreading the chocolate evenly over the peanut butter.
- Sprinkle red and green sprinkles on top of each cup, then return to the freezer again. Freeze until solid, about 15-20 minutes, before enjoying.