Tomorrow is the autumn equinox, which means it’s officially fall. And that means it’s officially time to bring back our Obligatory Fall Flavor! Can’t you just smell that pumpkin spice goodness?
And if you really want to lean into the season, you won’t wanna miss our Fall Cookie Dough Collection.
Warm and cozy fall vibes
We know, we know. Just about every brand on the face of the earth does some pumpkin spice thing. And you could argue that we’ve taken it too far through the years. (Looking at you, Pumpkin Pie Spice Pringles and Umami Pumpkin Spice Latte Burger — yikes.)
But there are some places where pumpkin spice really does make sense. Like in your coffee. Or in ooey, gooey cookie dough.
So we couldn’t resist creating our Obligatory Fall Flavor, which officially makes its return today. With pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, brown sugar, white chocolate chips, and marshmallow creme, every spoonful tastes like autumn.
And why stop there? We’ve also got a three-pack because it’s fall, y’all! This super-seasonal selection includes the Obligatory Fall Flavor (ofc), Cinnamel Apple, and Cinnamood.
Serving it up
You probably already know: you can eat Doughp raw or bake it into cookies. But you don’t have to stop there. For ultra-cozy vibes this fall, we suggest trying out our pumpkin spice cookie dough pancakes.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tsp baking powder
- A pinch salt
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 2 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3 tbsp butter, melted and cooled, plus more for cooking
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Obligatory Fall Flavor Doughp, crumbled
- Pure maple syrup
- White chocolate chips
- Obligatory Fall Flavor Doughp
- In a medium bowl, mix together the flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking powder, and a pinch of salt until well combined.
- In a separate large bowl, whisk together the pumpkin puree, buttermilk, maple syrup, egg, and butter until well combined.
- Slowly fold the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients until just combined.
- Let the batter sit for 10 minutes to incorporate and thicken. Meanwhile, heat a medium skillet over medium heat and add butter to the skillet.
- When the skillet is hot, ladle approximately ¼ cup of batter into the skillet. Immediately sprinkle some crumbled Pumpkin Spice Doughp into the pancake batter on the skillet.
- Flip the pancake when small bubbles appear and a peek underneath reveals a golden brown underside, about 3-4 minutes. Continue cooking the other side of the pancake for about 2-3 minutes, until cooked through and golden brown. Remove from heat and continue cooking the remaining pancake batter.
- Serve hot with whatever toppings you want, like butter, maple syrup, white chocolate chips, and extra crumbles of Obligatory Fall Flavor.
Get your Obligatory Fall Flavor or our fall three-pack today!