Brownie Beast Snickers Bar Recipe
Everyone's favorite candy bar gets stepped up a notch with our Brownie Beast cookie dough. This brownie dough is made with 2x the protein & 6x the fiber of our traditional doughs thanks to our partnership with Regrained's Supergrain+, an upcycled grain packed with nutrients!
With layers of dough, caramel, peanuts, and chocolate - it's a surefire home run for the whole family. Or really just for you... Hide them and absolutely do not share. We won't blame you.
- 1 pint Doughp Brownie Beast Dough (Order HERE!)
- 12 ounces caramel sauce of choice
- 1 cup peanuts
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Flaky sea salt - optional
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a 9x9 or 8x8 inch baking dish with parchment paper.
- Press the entire pint
- Brownie Beast evenly into the lined baking dish.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Let cool.
- Pour the caramel sauce evenly over the baked cookie dough, followed by evenly sprinkling the peanuts on top. Set aside.
- Melt the chocolate chips and coconut oil over a double boiler or in the microwave for 20 second intervals, stirring between each
- Pour the melted chocolate over the peanuts and top with flaky sea salt if desired. Freeze for at least two hours. Let sit at room temperature for about 5-10 minutes before slicing and serving. Store covered in the refrigerator.