Strawberry Cheesecake Cookie Dough Ice Cream (No Churn!) Recipe
Cookie dough ice cream was already the verified GOAT ice cream flavor and Doughp took that to the next level by dishing up full pints of just the good stuff: the cookie dough. Now with this recipe we're bringing them back together for a Doughp take on the classic ice cream flavor and using our fan-favorite seasonal flavor, Strawberry Cheesecake cookie dough. It's filled with cream cheese frosting, strawberry jam and little dried strawberry pieces. Satisfaction guaranteed. *brb drooling...*
- ½ pint Doughp Strawberry Cheesecake Dough
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 - 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, diced
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the heavy cream with an electric mixer until soft peaks form.
- In another large mixing bowl, beat the softened cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk with an electric mixer until smooth. Add the vanilla and mix again.
- Gently fold in the whipped heavy cream until just combined. Do not over mix.
- Pour ⅓ of the ice cream base into the bottom of a loaf pan or similar. Layer with strawberries and generous chunks of cookie dough. Repeat this step two more times.
- Cover and freeze overnight.
- Let sit on the counter for about 5 minutes before scooping and serving.