Stroop to My Level Ice Cream Sundae
Ice cream, milkshake or cookie dough? Why not all 3? Stroop to the Netherlands with this spin on a classic recipe. From crunchy waffle cones and cookie pieces to the warm gooey caramel on top of classic vanilla ice cream. This recipe is sure to please the whole family.
Ingredients - Serves 4
- Stroop to My Level Doughp
- Vanilla ice cream
- Caramel sauce
- 2 stroopwafels, crumbled (or waffle cone, crumbled)
- Whipped cream
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Scoop 1-2 tbsp dough per cookie onto the baking sheet. You should make 4-6 cookies total for this recipe. (Or more to have on hand to eat whenever!)
- Bake for about 10 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool and cut in half.
- To assemble the sundaes, scoop a generous amount of ice cream into your serving dish. Top with a generous amount of caramel sauce, whipped cream, and crumbled stroopwafel.
- Finish with placing half of a cookie in the sundae, or crumble on top and enjoy!