IPANEMA COOKIE DOUGH RICE CRISPY TREATS
Rice Crispy treats meet Brazil with the dough from Impanema.
- ½ cup butter
- 16 ounce bag marshmallows
- 6 cups rice crispy cereal
- 1 pint The Dough from Ipanema
- 11 ounce bag white chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Chocolate sprinkles
- Line a 9x13 baking dish with parchment paper.
- Pour the Dough from Ipanema into a large bowl. Use a hand mixer to whip up and help soften the dough. Set aside.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat and add the butter. Once melted, add the marshmallows. Stir frequently until the marshmallows are completely melted.
- Pour the melted marshmallows over the rice crispy cereal in a large bowl. Work quickly to stir and incorporate it all together.
- Pour the rice crispy mixture into the lined baking dish. Let sit to harden.
- Spread the whipped dough from Ipanema evenly onto the rice crispy treats.
- Melt the white chocolate chips and coconut oil together in a microwave safe bowl. Melt in increments of 20 seconds, stirring between until melted. Let cool.
- Pour the melted white chocolate over the dough on the rice crispy treats and spread evenly. Sprinkle desired amount of chocolate sprinkles onto the melted chocolate.
- Toss in the fridge 30 minutes or until the chocolate is set. Slice, serve, & enjoy!