NUTELLA STUFFED HOLY CREPE COOKIES
Walk the romantic streets of Paris in the comfort of your own home with this Paris inspired nutella crepe cookie recipe. These crisp cookies stuffed with gooey nutella may just become the best cookie recipe you have ever made.
- 1 Pint Holy Crepe Doughp
- Line a baking sheet or plate with parchment paper.
- Drop ½-1 tbsp nutella onto the parchment lined baking sheet or plate. Repeat until you have 8 dollops. Place in the freezer for 30-60 minutes to harden.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Divide the Holy Crepe dough into 8 individual balls.
- Gently flatten one of the dough balls and place one of the frozen nutella dollops into the center. Work the dough to fully close around the nutella and place onto the lined baking sheet. Repeat with the remaining dough balls.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until the edges are browned. Let cool for about 20 minutes before serving.