THE EQUATOR COLD BREW OREO MILKSHAKE
In partnership with Equator Coffee, the cold brew cookie dough was made. Didn't think things could get any better? Wait until you try the Equator Cold Brew Oreo Milkshake. Perfect for a summer afternoon pick me up.
Ingredients - Serves 2
- 1 pint coffee ice cream
- 1 cup Vanilla ice cream
- ½ cup The Equator Dough
- Freshly brewed double espresso
- ⅔ cup milk of choice
- Crushes Oreos
- Chocolate syrup
- Extra Equator dough
- Chocolate chips
- Whipped cream
- In a high speed blender, combine the coffee ice cream, vanilla ice cream, Equator dough, double espresso, and milk.
- Blend on high until smooth, about 1 minute.
- If desired, rim your serving glasses with chocolate syrup and crushed oreos.
- Pour evenly between the serving glasses and top with whipped cream and any desired toppings.