SWEET N SALTY PB & J CHOCOLATE BARK
- 2 bags semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 pint Doughp Peanut Butter Kiss Dough, room temperature
- ½ cup jam of choice
- 1 cup pretzels
- ⅓ cup peanut butter chips
- Line a medium sized baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Add the coconut oil to the chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring between until melted.
- Pour half of the melted chocolate onto the baking sheet and spread evenly. Place in the freezer for about 15 minutes to set.
- Once set, spread the Peanut Butter Kiss dough over the chocolate evenly.
- Add the jam on top of the dough and spread evenly again.
- Pour the remaining melted chocolate over the top and spread to cover everything evenly.
- Crush the pretzels on top of the melted chocolate, followed by the peanut butter chips.
- Place in the freezer to set for about 20 minutes.
- Once set, cut into many pieces and serve! Store covered in the fridge or freezer.