PEANUT BUTTER COOKIE SCOTCHEROOS
- Doughp Peanut Butter Kiss Dough (GET IT HERE)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter
- ¾ cup light corn syrup
- 5 cups rice crispy cereal
- 1 ¾ cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 ¼ cup butterscotch chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Scoop 1-2 heaping tablespoons of Peanut Butter Kiss dough per cookie onto the baking sheet. Make 6-8 cookies.
- Bake for about 12-15 minutes or until the edges are golden and the middle is still soft. Let cool completely.
- Meanwhile, heat a medium sized skillet over medium low heat and add the sugar, peanut butter, and corn syrup. Bring to a simmer, stirring frequently until the sugar has completely melted and you have a smooth mixture. This should take about 3-5 minutes.
- In a large bowl add the rice crispy cereal and crumble the baked and cooled cookies on top.
- Pour the peanut butter mixture into the bowl and mix quickly. Once combined, pour into a lined 9x13 baking dish and spread evenly.
- Melt the chocolate chips and butterscotch chips together in a microwave safe bowl in 30 second intervals, stirring between until completely melted. Pour over the rice crispy filling and spread evenly.
- Place in the freezer for about 20 minutes to set.
- Slice and serve!