PUMPKIN SPICE COOKIE DOUGH PANCAKES
Fall is right around the corner 🍂 Take your Saturday morning pancake recipe to the next level with Doughp's Obligatory Fall Flavor. Whether your mornings are spent watching football or scary movies, these warm gooey pumpkin spice pancakes will be sure to please the whole family and get you all in the spirit of the season. So grab the syrup and cozy up.
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tsp baking powder
- Pinch salt
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 2 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3 tbsp butter, melted and cooled, plus more for cooking
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- OFF Doughp, crumbled
- Pure maple syrup
- White chocolate chips
- OFF Doughp
- In a medium bowl, mix together the flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking powder, and a pinch of salt until well combined.
- In a separate large bowl, whisk together the pumpkin puree, buttermilk, maple syrup, egg, and butter until well combined.
- Slowly fold the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients until just combined.
- Let the batter sit for 10 minutes to incorporate and thicken. Meanwhile, heat a medium skillet over medium heat and add butter to the skillet.
- When the skillet is hot, ladle approximately ¼ cup of batter into the skillet. Immediately sprinkle some crumbled Pumpkin Spice Doughp into the pancake batter on the skillet.
- Flip the pancake when small bubbles appear and a peak underneath reveals a golden brown underside, about 3-4 minutes. Continue cooking the other side of the pancake for about 2-3 minutes, until cooked through and golden brown. Remove from heat and continue cooking the remaining pancake batter.
- Serve hot with butter, maple syrup, white chocolate chips, and extra Pumpkin Spice Doughp, if desired.