Make Your Own Red Velvet Vixen
Didn't get your hands on our Red Velvet Vixen before it sold out? Try this Red Velvet Cookie Dough recipe to get that same red velvet taste you’ve been looking for!
- 1 pint Blondie Doughp, softened
- 1-2 slices of red velvet cake (can be store-bought or freshly made if you’re feeling extra - red velvet cupcakes work too!)
- An electric mixer or a bowl
- Let Blondie cookie dough soften for a few hours.
- Add Blondie cookie dough + red velvet cake into the mixer.
- Once both cake and Doughp are blended well, take out of the mixer and enjoy!
Need some inspiration on the many ways to enjoy your new creation?! Here’s a few!
- Bake it: Pop chilled dough in the oven at 350 for 8-12 minutes (more if you want crispy, less if you want it ooey-gooey!)
- Eat it: Dig in spoon-first! This is egg-free and uses heat-treated flour so you can eat it by the spoonful!
- Half-bake it: If you’re feeling extra, try popping a small scoop of dough in the microwave for 10-15 seconds. Top with ice cream and you’ve got yourself a half-baked sundae! BOOM!
Be sure to tag us on Instagram if you use this recipe to make your own Red Velvet Vixen dough!