Doughp Cookie Dough Dunks Recipe
If you hadn't heard, we've got a new 18-pound box of Doughp Drops to help your foodservice establishment serve cookies the easy way!
Whether you’re making this for your restaurant or you're an at-home chef just whipping up something fun, we have a no-bake option you can use to serve up a scrumptious dessert.
Doughp Cookie Dough Dunks
- 20 Doughp Ride or Die Drops
- 3 dipping sauces of choice (we used caramel sauce, chocolate sauce, and raspberry sauce)
- 2 shot glasses, filled with milk
- Assemble the drops in a serving bowl and place on a serving tray along with the 3 dipping sauces and shot glasses filled with milk.
- Serve immediately with small forks for dipping!